The story of our success.

Today
Two plants with 380 employees

In two plants in Nördlingen 380 employees produce labels on paper and foil in sheet form and web offset printing for the food and beverates market; Cooperation with Walcher in Heidenheim

2017
Sale of Druckhaus Rahning

Sale of the sister Druckhaus Rahning in Bünde.

2016
Purchase of Ferdinand Walcher & C.F. Rees GmbH

Purchase of Ferdinand Walcher & C.F. Rees GmbH in Heidenheim and inclusion into Print Pack Holding.

2011
Sale to the Heiner Brinkhege Investment Company (HBB) in Georgsmarienhütte.

Along with sister Druckhaus Rahning in Bünde, inclusion into Print Pack Holding. 350 employees.

2005
Direct connection to AvH under company law after the sale of the remainder of the Illochroma Group. 330 employees.
2004
Commissioning of plant 2. 300 employees.
1998
Sale of the company to the Belgian industry investor Ackermans & van Haaren (www.avh.be). 280 employees.
1978
New build in the industrial complex (today No. 1 works) and specialising in wetgum labels. 40 employees.
1951
Founding of the company in Nördlingen/Bavaria by Hans Engelhardt (senior) as a commercial printing plant.